We're pregnant! If you're surprised, it's ok...so were we. We're very excited to share our news with you. We hope you'll enjoy this blog as a way to keep up with our progress and as we count-down to November. Yes...November, around deer hunting/Thanksgiving. Sorry Ryan!
It's been a whirlwind for us finding out this big news. On top of that, we decided to buy a house in West De Pere, where we're currently living. It should be a very busy summer. We hope all is well with you all and look forward to talking/visiting with you hopefully soon.
Love,
Ryan & Katie
Baby's first Crazylegs! (At least one of us was nice and warm that day!)
I am so excited :)
ReplyDeleteHi Katie and Ryan! I'm very excited for the two of you and look forward to reading all about your progress!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats Katie and Ryan, I am so excited for you two!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Do you realize that Baby Ourada is due on the Baby Williams' birthday? If he/she arrives on time he/she will have the same b'day as Grace! Craziness!!!
ReplyDelete